3/22/2009

For Good

進入小魚兒其他文章 For more articles please click in!! *********************************************************************************
*********************
*************
********
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtMN3mXmvqU
By Kristin Chenoweth

Idina Menzel
I'm limited. Just Look at Me..I'm limited
And just look at you..
You can do all i couldn't do, Glinda
So now it's up to you
For both of us..now it's up to you


Kristin Chenoweth I've heard it said "That people come into our lives for a reason"
Bringing something we must learn 
and we are led To those who help us most to grow 
if we let them
And we help them in return
Well, I don't know if I believe that's true
But I know I'm who I am today
Becuse I knew you

Like a comet pulled from orbit 
As it passes a sun
Like a stream that meets a boulder 
Halfway through the wood
Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
But because I knew you
I have been changed for good... 

It well may be 
That will never meet again in this lifetime 
So let me say before we apart 
So much of me is made of what I learned from you 
You'll be with me like a handprint on my heart 
And now whatever way our stories end 
I know you have re-written mine by being my friend 

Like a ship blown from its morning by a wind off the sea 
Like a seed dropped by a skybird in a distant wood 
Who can say if I've been changed for the better? 
But because I knew you Because I knew you... 
I have been changed for good 
And just to clear the air I ask forgivness for things 
I've one you blame me for 
but then, guess we know There's blame to share 
and none of it seems no matter anymore... 

Becuase I knew you...I have been changed for good
********
*************
*********************
********************************************************************************** 進入小魚兒其他文章 For more articles please click in!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I feel alone when listening to this song. I'm asking who is the best best best friend of mine for me to sing this song to.
erica

Anonymous said...

um...but this song is really sad actually. . Although, someone have sparkled their life, they seems will be live apart at the end. It's good when you don't have one.

yeefa